Threat Analysis Risk Assessment
IN ACCORDANCE WITH BS 16000:2015
At Ovit, we prove our expertise. Before undertaking any project, we execute procedures such as:
• Vulnerability Assessment
• Threat Analysis
• Facility Characterization
• Threat Impact & Consequence Analysis
• Security System Effectiveness Assessments
• Risk Estimations & Risk Reduction Strategies
Security planning - Security Policy Creation
IN ACCORDANCE WITH BS 16000:2015, BS 7499:2013 & EN ISO 27001:2013
After we shall draft and provide a series of plans & procedures, tailored to facility’s risk exposure & client’s specific needs, according to risk assessment’s & threat analysis findings.
• Security Master Plan Drafting
• Job Descriptions
• Emergency Responce Plans-Procedures
HR Best Practices
IN ACCORDANCE WITH BS 7858:2012 & EN ISO 9001:2008
With the completion of planning the stage of implementation starts. Our core procedures, in order to improve security personnel competitiveness and wellbeing include:
• OPQ tests from licensed SHL assessors
• Background personnel checks
• Physical Security Awareness Training
• Rotational assignments
• Performance Appraisals
• Teambuilding activities
• Job Description & Continuous training
• Physical condition tests
Security Management & Monitor Technologies
IN ACCORDANCE WITH BS 16000:2015, EN ISO 27001:2013
After planning and implementation a series of technologies are implemented in order to monitor and improve the level of security with Next Gen Patrol Management & Real Time Reporting System, ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 certified. We implement cutting edge technology in order to monitor, control and, if necessary, remediate security on-the-job. Our solutions provide the ability to interact with the security personnel even from a smartphone, through a 24/7 web based, interactive channel.
• Real-time, Video & Audio file transferring
• Live Reporting, instantly available for viewing, upon completion & uploading.
• Easy access to live reports history, even for a year back.
• Patrol, timetable and route, configuration via checkpoint’s mounting on designated spots, or geolocation.
• Alerts, if a patrol checkpoint is checked out of the designated timetable, or if the checkpoint is missed.
• GPS triangulation and patrol route mapping, displayed live on Google Maps. Signal accuracy can be
reduced to less than 7-9 meters, if WiFi connection exists.
• Panic Button.
• Live employee shift monitoring, for current and upcoming shifts.